Saturday 2 April 2011

Coursework Evaluation question 2

2) How effective is the combination of your main product and ancillary texts?





Transcript:

-with the performance scenes, I need to get the lighting just right so that the audience can see the performers but also so it looks like an actual performance. I have used this technique in my ancillary products so that the theme of a performance can be shown throughout.

-the part scenes I have used of special effects where to enhance that party feel and to add colour because while shooting I hadn’t use the appropriate lighting.

- I keep to my shot schedule most of the time but like the fireworks shown throughout these where extra because I thought I could use fireworks within it.

-I feel that If I had of planned a lot better my shots would have been a lot more effective and also the not only the band but me as well would have know where to be and what to do. What made the performance shot take longer was that the singer did not know the lyrics so we had to allow him to listened to them beforehand and then shoot the scene.

-Here I have used special effects to create the party feel and so that all the band are in it and so that they were up to the camera so that they are easier to view.

-I feel that I cut the shots quite closely together to keep with the music, however I feel that the shots could have been a lot more varied so that they are not all either zoom in, zoom out or just looking at the actor.

-as well as filming I took a few stills for my digi pack and magazine advert. I did however use a few stills from my music video so I could interpret that party feel and performance feel within the ancillary products which helped join them together and create the same theme throughout.

No comments:

Post a Comment